i mean i don’t have any particular issue with that i guess
i definitely think marijuana should definitely be legal
that is not an issue for me in any way i’m all for that
but i don’t know about like
just legalizing everything
i’ve never really considered that
Maybe I’m starting to understand American politics, sorta?
- geoducks said: portugal tried it and instead put all the money they would have been spending on prosecuting possession on education and recovery programs with remarkable success.
- amessofjess reblogged this from riannafinch
- indianapopovich likes this
- population96 likes this
- 0861 likes this
- sariesweeney said: trying harder drugs. No one is going to lose interest just because they become legal, people still drink copious amounts of alcohol.
- ohhellobitchpudding said: Mabel is definitely misguided in that regard. (Forgive me, the “legalizing everything” comment made me think of Gravity Falls)
- ohhellobitchpudding likes this
- einayim likes this
- hanasaurus-rex likes this
- stateyourporpoise reblogged this from itsvondell
- cheezdude likes this
- aqueous-ablution likes this
- teenagers-scareme likes this
- slaughterhousefive said: Several European countries actually have legalized pretty much everything and in most if not all countries it was beneficial
- notedevilladybaby said: Legalisation and decriminalisation are very different. It’s really important that everyone understands Portugal decriminalised using drugs, which enabled people to get medical help for using but supplying etc is still punishable. Very different.
- bitcorn likes this
- neverspring reblogged this from itsvondell
- katieluna said: do some research, it’s actually totally reasonable.
- fuckyeahmissdarling reblogged this from riannafinch
- revivre-les-morts said: It will either go one way or another if America or England do that. It has worked for some countries, however, it would never happen in England or America since there is far too much of a risk.
- coyotelips said: Portugal did that and reported that, over ten years, rates of usage didn’t really change significantly
- eph-emer-al likes this
- skiploo said: i mean there’re a lot of unknowns, but it’s not like if it’s legalized everyone is gonna start doing hard drugs so there’s that i guess
- seangrafton likes this
- aubreysplazas likes this
- strength-in-my-bones said: oh my god i remember hearing of a place in europe where all drugs are legal and people are shooting up in the streets and running around all meth’d out and stuff
- viacomincorporated said: I think it worked for Portugal but I’m not sure, unless this is a joke about you meaning literally everything and it’s going over my head.
- sqoozh said: Apparently Portugal legalized all drugs ten years ago or so and drug use in general has taken a plunge.
- riannafinch reblogged this from itsvondell and added:
- ktae likes this
- thedukeoflions likes this
- rddrgn reblogged this from matthewperry
- appplecore likes this
- shartiella said: legalize everything, eh? youtu.be/Urx21kp…
- freshhexx likes this
- benihonda said: everything…like…meth and stuff? i guess
- jcatgrl likes this
- swordid likes this
- comfycozysweaters said: big thoughts bro. big thoughts.
- matthewperry reblogged this from itsvondell
- restedlimbs likes this
- nightlitstar likes this
- harrattanparhar said: legalizing everything would create a shitload of chaos in society, like politics would become dirtier than ever
- comfycozysweaters likes this
- dveon likes this
- officialspencershay likes this
- shinyaltarias likes this
- itsvondell posted this